An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced business analyst to join a well-established law firm in Newton-le-Willows. You will be required to have previous experience, with excellent excel skills including working knowledge of functions such as VLOOKUP and COUNTIF.
Legal business analyst duties include:
- Overseeing/completion of weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports and their distribution lists, for both internal and external clients;
- Overseeing the existing automated reporting systems and making any changes or improvements as required;
- Data manipulation using Excel 2010 and Crystal Reports;
- Ensuring all data required for reporting purposes is up to date and accurate;
- Any other reporting/tasks consistent with the role;
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
For more information on this legal business analyst role in Newton-le-Willows, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.