An experienced IT service delivery manager with at least 5 years' experience working in IT Support in a supervisory capacity is required to join a leading law firm based in Liverpool city centre. The role will take responsibility for the establishment and achievement of service level targets and customer satisfaction across a firm of 750+ people.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will manage the service desk, desktop support and end-user application support teams. This role will drive best practice across service management, providing continuous improvement to the quality and value of services provided to the firm.
- Managing and developing a team of IT professionals providing 1st to the 2/3rd line end user and application support
- Ensuring all incidents and service requests are appropriately logged and progressed efficiently and professionally
- Establishing proactive problem management processes to identify and resolve common or underlying issues
- Managing priority incidents, ensuring efficient resolution and communication
- Providing an escalation point for the firm and liaising with people at all levels to progress service matters
- Owning, developing and promoting service management discipline and process across all IT teams
- Establishing formal continuous improvement measures aligned with the firm's priorities
- Providing ongoing development of service management tools to support service improvement measures
- Designing and delivering formal service reports against formal KPI and SLA targets.
For more information about this IT service delivery manager role in Liverpool city centre, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.