This well-established organisation based in Surrey is seeking an assistant company secretary to join their team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Advising on various aspects of the laws and regulations applicable to the organisation
- Reviewing and proposing updates to various aspects of corporate governance
- Reviewing of and/or drafting various commercial contracts with suppliers and third parties
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified solicitor with previous commercial and corporate governance experience
- Eager to undertake the ICSA qualification
- At least 2 years' PQE.
This is a truly diverse role within a growing organisation based in Surrey, so if you're a qualified assistant company secretary looking to make a move into a more corporate governance role, then apply today to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.