A highly regarded full-service law firm based in Wigan is currently looking to recruit an experienced legal account executive due to expansion.
You will be required to have a minimum of 5 years' account executive experience within commercial insurance with knowledge of insurance products and markets. You will also have a loyal following and be keen to make your mark with a relatively new and fast growing insurance brokerage in Wigan.
Duties for this legal account executive role include:
- Dealing mainly with commercial accounts
- Administration duties for mid-term adjustments, renewals and new business quotations
- Process all paperwork in accordance with the company procedures and service standards
- Keeping abreast of market conditions and developments
- Handling and responding to requests quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Building up detailed knowledge about the company's products
- Treat customers fairly at all times having assessed their specific needs
- Understanding and maintaining a good working knowledge of the rules and compliance procedures of the FCA
- Ensure that you conduct yourself in accordance with FCA rules and guidelines as issued by the company
- Complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with company procedures
- Prepare new business or renewal reports
- Receive, check, prepare and despatch policy documentation to the client
- Any additional administrative support required for clients/insurers.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.