This leading charity in London has an excellent opportunity available for a company secretary on a permanent basis paying between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
As company secretary, you will manage a team of 4 as well as ensuring all regulatory requirements are met and manage the delivery of Council business.
The key responsibilities of the company secretary are:
- Ensure good governance practices and compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide primary support to the Chair in the management of Council meetings.
- Advise the Senior Leadership Team and Council of Trustees on their legal and corporate responsibilities.
- Be the organisation's lead for data protection.
- Ensure that high-quality quality assurance audits are carried out across their services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of providing support to a council/committee - compiling the agenda, taking minutes and preparing papers.
- The ability to assess changes in legal and regulatory requirements.
- The ability to write and present high-quality reports.
- Good working knowledge of data protection.
- Experience in managing and leading a team.
If you are eager for your next company secretarial role in London with an organisation that offers flexible working and truly values its employees and you feel that you are the right fit, apply today to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.