An exciting opportunity has become available for a law graduate (LLB/LPC/GDL) to join a well respected Manchester city centre law firm as a legal assistant. You will be working within the First Response team dealing with personal injury claims at the initial stages of the claim.
The firm provides full training and long term progression.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Thursday 11.00am – 7.30pm & Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Taking initial calls and handling RTA cases within stage 1 of the portal
- Undertake AskCue AskMID and MedCo searches on behalf of the clients
- Making outbound calls to clients and other parties
- Maintaining an accurate database within the case management system to promote optimum KPI Reporting and interpret this data ensuring compliance.
- Managing the DVLA, MID and RTA portal databases and ensure compliant usage, management of these databases
- Liaise with team leader and COLP to ensure compliance is maintained
- Maintenance and updating of the appropriate case management systems.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.