A busy and successful high street practice is seeking an experienced commercial and employment legal secretary to join their Nottingham city centre offices.
You would be joining a friendly and supportive practice situated in the heart of Nottingham close to various public transport routes.
As a commercial and employment legal secretary, you would be supporting two fee earners: one specialising in commercial law, the other employment law. With that said, they both sit within the same team and you would be supporting the two of them simultaneously.
Day to day, you will be responsible for the following:
- Digital dictation of various documents
- Opening files
- Diary management
- Reviewing documents and tracking changes
- Liaising with clients and general administrative duties, e.g. filing, printing and scanning.
The commercial and employment team you would be joining handle the following:
- Settlement agreements
- Redundancies and restructures
- Dismissals (unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal)
- Suspensions, investigations, disciplinary hearings and appeals
- Grievances, grievance hearings and appeals
- Employment Tribunal claims and representation
- Employment contracts or changes to terms and conditions
- Restrictive covenants
- Breach of contract
- TUPE transfers
- Day to day HR matters
- Employment Protection Insurance.
Applications welcome from friendly, hard-working and dedicated candidates who are committed to their legal secretarial career.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications - please apply now for this commercial and employment legal secretary opportunity in central Nottingham.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.