A rare opportunity has arisen for a legal PA to join this internationally renowned law firm based in Birmingham city centre on a temporary 6 month fixed term contract. The firm can offer you a competitive salary, a fantastic benefits package, along with office working hours of 9:30 am - 5:30 pm.
In this temporary personal assistant position based in Birmingham city centre, you will provide key assistance and support to fee earners within the firm's real estate/commercial property department, where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding fee earners of meetings etc on a daily basis. Ensure critical date diaries are up to date and circulate to the team.
- Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements in the UK and internationally.
- Arrange photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, etc.
- Arrange for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing, e-filing, scanning requirements and record keeping.
- Take internal and external telephone queries.
- Monitor post and/or emails and deal with as appropriate. Respond to routine queries using own initiative.
- Manage outbound correspondence with supporting documentation.
- Coordinate correspondence, attachments, documents, reports, presentations, etc.
- Type short correspondence and emails when required.
- Coordinate the billing process and assist fee earners in the billing and credit control process by liaising with the fee earner and accounts and to produce financial/time reports through the system.
In order to be considered for this temporary real estate personal assistant role based in Birmingham city centre, you must have 3+ years' experience working in a similar role, have excellent organisational, time keeping and communication skills, be willing to go to the extra mile for your clients and colleagues, along with having a firm understanding of commercial property/real estate.
If this temporary real estate personal assistant role sounds of interest, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.