This long-standing Harrogate based law firm is looking to add an experienced conveyancing legal secretary to its successful Residential Property Department.
You will be responsible for providing secretarial support to the team directors across aspects of the conveyancing process such as:
- Audio and copy typing all relevant documentation
- Liaising with clients when necessary in the office and by telephone
- Diary management
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting and preparing completion statements
- Provide support and advice to other secretaries when you needed
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful in securing this conveyancing legal secretary position you must have previous experience as a legal secretary (conveyancing experience desirable), strong typing skills and interpersonal skills.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and you are looking to join a Harrogate based law firm that can offer you a long and stable career, then simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.