A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal secretary to join a well-respected defendant insurance law firm in Manchester city centre that has fantastic staff retention and rarely recruits.
You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience, ideally within litigation, audio/digital typing skills and knowledge of using a case management system.
You will have a professional attitude, excellent communication skills and take pride in your accuracy. You will be keen to set a professional example to the more junior members of the team and guide and support them.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with billing and email correspondence
- Liaising with clients and taking accurate messages
- Typing of general correspondence
- Chasing experts and witnesses
- Dealing with telephone calls (both internally and externally)
- Travel booking, diary management including meeting bookings and court dates/Counsel
- Gathering and recording of client MI
- Administering the case management system
- Maintaining other office systems.
For more information on this exciting legal secretary opportunity in the heart of Manchester city centre, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.