Regional Legal 500 firm in Lincoln.
A well-established, successful law firm is looking for a risk & compliance solicitor to join its offices in Lincoln.
You would be responsible for managing and coordinating all areas of risk & compliance firm-wide.
The key duties of a risk & compliance solicitor at this firm are:
- Working closely with the practice manager, COLP and COFA to plan and oversee risk
management - Updating the Client Care documentation to ensure compliance at all times
- Implementing and updating risk & compliance policies, including the Staff
Handbook and Business Continuity Plan - Implementing and reviewing all outsourcing and third-party agreements
- Managing complaints and claims
- Preparing reports including risk reports for quarterly and departmental meetings
and management board reports - Managing relationship and obligations with SRA, ICO, insurers and LEO
- Managing obligations with the Legal Aid Agency, including contract tendering, complying
with audits and managing the relationship with the contract manager - Renewal of the professional indemnity insurance
- Drafting the firm's business plan
- Licence renewals including Data Protection, Copyright Licence, NLA and Ordnance
Survey Licence - Managing quality accreditations such as Lexcel, WIQS and CQS
- Departmental portals such as conveyancing and PI
To be considered for this risk & compliance solicitor opportunity you must:
- Be a qualified solicitor or equivalent, admitted to the Law Society
- Have previous experience in a risk & compliance role
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain legal matters clearly
In return, the firm is offering a competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent work/life balance.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Please apply for this risk & compliance solicitor opportunity as soon as possible.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.