An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Assistant to join a leading international full-service law firm within their Manchester City Centre office.
You will be required to have scanning, post room and reprographics experience, experience and understanding of SLA’s and the ability to work safely and unsupervised within Health and Safety regulations.
As a legal facilities assistant, you will be working as part of a busy and well-established team supporting Fee Earners with key services such as scanning, post and reprographics.
This is an ideal career opportunity for anyone looking to develop their existing Facilities skills whilst providing an excellent opportunity to learn new skills from other aspects of our Facilities team.
This role is PART TIME working 20 hours per week (9.00am – 1.00pm Mon to Fri)
- Scanning - ensuring processes and quality standards are met and images are processed and available when required
- Assist with processing, distribution and despatch of inbound and outbound mail
- Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries
- Applying costs using cost recovery systems
- Reprographics - including high volume copying and printing of documents and CD/DVD creation
- Meet or exceed agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) measures and customer expectation
In addition, this role will include:
- Co-ordinating with various contractors and suppliers
- Ensure all internal and external queries are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ensuring the office remains presentable and fit for purpose in all respects and at all times
- Supporting our Facilities Hard Services team when required
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.