Would you like to join a global professional services organisation?
In this company secretarial senior manager role in London, you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and help organisations with global entity governance. You will assist clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, ongoing compliance with local legislation and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
You will assist clients to ensure they are compliant with statutory obligations based on best practice and amended rules and regulations. You will help clients with board compliance and governance, corporate governance consultancy services and health checks based on the client's secretarial arrangements.
Particular responsibilities in this London based company secretarial senior manager role will include:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.