A rare opportunity is available for an experienced mailroom manager to join a well-established law firm in Liverpool.
You will be required to manage this Liverpool based firm's digital post room function and previous experience is essential. A clean driver’s licence is desired but not essential and you must be competent with Windows packages.
Managing a team of approximately 15 employees, the mailroom manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the general office function and digital post room.
- Supervision of staff (this will include working 2 in 4 Saturdays approximately 4 hours)
- Production of the shift rotas
- Staff 121’s/appraisal reviews
- Point of contact/escalation for post room queries
- Monthly MI reporting
- Delivering a service within set KPIs/SLAs
- Ensuring operation runs compliantly (SRA/GDPR)
- Identifying opportunities to improve and streamline the function.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.