An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced UX/UI developer to join a well-established insurance law firm on the Wirral.
You will be required to have proven experience as a UX/UI developer or similar role and knowledge of wireframe tools and prototyping software, Axure.
This Wirral based firm will provide access to the team’s Pluralsight account to support your personal and business training needs.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements.
- Steering the design and user experience of our Web, iOS and Android applications, as well as our in-house Case Management software.
- Illustration of design ideas, creation of storyboards, process flows, overall navigation and sitemaps.
- Design of user interfaces and navigational elements; menus, applets, tabulations, pop outs, dropdowns, frameworks and application flows.
- Troubleshoot UX/UI problems.
- Update and amend layouts based on feedback from focus groups.
- Develop standards based on existing colour pallets, fonts and graphics.
- Evaluation of user experience provide recommendations.
- Evaluate copy based on Hemmingway scoring.
- Ensure designs follow accessibility rules.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.