Top 200 & Legal 500 firm with several offices throughout the UK.
This highly-regarded firm is looking for a part-time risk & compliance manager to join their offices in Leicester.
As a risk & compliance manager, your main duties will include:
- Acting as quality manager under Lexcel/ISO9001, including maintaining the firm's practice manual and policies
- Assisting on compliance matters, including carrying out audits and providing monthly reports to the Board on compliance and risk management
- Assisting COFA and MLRO on compliance issues.
- Assisting the firm in achieving ISO27001 and ensuring continued compliance
- Stay up to date with relevant changes and developments
- Helping to develop policies, procedures and training to ensure compliance
- Arranging training for partners and members of staff when new policies and procedures are introduced or amended
- Coordinating file audits and reporting to the COLP/Board
- Providing support and guidance to all staff on compliance and anti-money laundering matters
- Maintaining regulatory breach registers.
In return, the firm can offer an above-market rate salary and an excellent benefits package, including a generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, life assurance and childcare vouchers.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications.
Please apply now for this role based in Leicester, or email your up to date CV to Nina Gibbs for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.