This progressive and well-established law firm, based in York, is looking to add a clinical negligence paralegal to join its successful and prestigious Clinical Negligence Department.
This highly respected team undertakes a broad range of claimant clinical negligence matters including brain and spinal injuries, child care health claims, care home negligence, ENT claims, hip replacement claims, cosmetic surgery claims, GP negligence and many more.
- Manage and assist on a clinical negligence caseload
- Liaise with your clients on a daily basis providing a high standard of client care
- Contribute to the development of the department by assisting others when needed.
To be successful you will:
- Have knowledge and experience within clinical negligence
- Be able to work within a fast pace, target driven environment
- Have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Have experience assisting a clinical negligence caseload.
If you are a clinical negligence paralegal, looking for an opportunity where you can further develop your skills by assisting with the growth of a well-established department in York, get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal or simply apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.