Our Client is a Legal 200 firm who is looking for experienced commercial property solicitors to join their growing office in Alconbury.
Not only is the department busy and expanding, but the level of client work is of a truly high and diverse standard. If you are keen to progress your skills, including being involved in renewable energy and large development projects, this could be a role for you.
As a commercial property solicitor, you will need to:
- have experience of working in commercial property, landlord & tenant and development across a range of clients, handling a diverse range of issues
- have a strong desire to learn and widen knowledge
- be able to act independently to a reasonably high level, but also to work with more experienced partners and fee earners on more complex and specialised matters, when required
- have experience of building relationships with both new clients, existing clients and professionals, with a natural ability to promote marketing and business development initiatives in a dynamic way
- possess good communication skills in order to explain legal matters clearly to clients
- use discretion and have the ability to respect client confidentiality
- be able to tackle tasks in a structured manner to ensure completion to a high standard
- possess solid organisation and time management skills
- have experience of working in a team and the ability to develop relationships with colleagues
- have proven attention to detail and drafting skills
- possess sound problem solving skills
- be able to adapt to a broad range of situations and circumstances and remain calm under pressure.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a firm where you can develop and progress your career within commercial property, please apply today to be considered.
Alternatively, for more information regarding this role based in Alconbury, please contact Yasmin Churchill. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Yasmin Churchill at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.