A private practice law firm in Reading is seeking an experienced commercial property solicitor to join its Commercial Services Team.
You will ideally be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with experience in dealing with an array of commercial property matters including:
- Sale and purchase transactions
- Assisting with both landlords and tenants and dealing with leases and charges
- Acting for a number of LPA Receivers with large property portfolios
- Dealing with residential lease transactions to include lease extensions and purchases of residential freeholds
- First registration Land Registry matters
- Leasehold enfranchisement matters including lease extensions, collective enfranchisement and right to manage
- Occasional options works and securitisation.
You will have 4+ years of commercial property experience and have the ability to handle a busy and varied caseload.
The role requires a qualified fee earner with a can-do attitude and good commercial awareness for an opportunity to join forward thinking firm offering great career prospects.
To apply for this commercial property solicitor position in Reading, please email Gayle Woolf with your CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.