This is an opportunity with a Chambers-rated firm to handle a Nottingham national law firm work across various commercial disciplines and various sectors. You will be motivated by contentious construction matters.
This department and the firm generally enjoy and benefit from some long-standing relationships with an impressive range of clients.
This construction law solicitor role is based in Nottingham but will involve working with members of the team nationally.
The role will be varied and involve construction and engineering disputes of differing sizes and complexity, as well as project advisory work, for a range of clients across a variety of sectors. The team works on both national and international projects.
This role offers excellent opportunities in terms of levels of responsibility, high calibre work and a supportive environment in which to grow your career and develop your construction practice.
In addition, you will find non-contentious work available.
You will have had some experience of complex regulations and procedures where excellent technical skills are required and careful attention to detail when providing advice to clients is required.
In terms of the construction law solicitor role, the sky is the limit. There is a good work/life balance here and you can achieve your financial goals and career goals with promotion to partnership available to people working their way through the ranks.
Key attributes you should possess include :
- Strong academic background with experience in non-contentious and contentious work areas
- Commercial awareness with a common sense approach to problem-solving and the ability to follow through on ideas for improving service to clients
- The ability to provide and communicate practical, commercial advice in a straightforward manner, assimilating facts quickly and working towards tight timescales
- An enquiring mind, attentive to detail with a willingness to accept new challenges and able to manage own time effectively
- A willingness to attend marketing and social events organised by the firm or its clients or professional organisations, maintaining professional relationships with clients and colleagues
Any salary advertised should be viewed as mere guidance. Any level is on the table depending upon your own networks and experience level.
Shortlisting now for this outstanding Construction Law Solicitor opportunity with a package that is be bettered anywhere.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.