A great opportunity has arisen to join this 1st Tier recommended Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury Team in the London area.
This is not an opportunity to be missed!
The work is excellent, usually catastrophic with a focus on the more complex, serious matters. You will be part of a team which has longstanding relationships with some of the best-known charities and organisations that help people that have suffered life-changing injuries.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have their own quality, a mixed caseload of high-value clinical negligence and personal injury matters
- Deal with regulatory and funding matters
- Have lots of client contact and investigate details essential to manage and plan the case.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and to be part of a generous bonus scheme alongside extensive benefits.
The successful clinical negligence & personal injury solicitor candidate must be:
- A UK qualified solicitor from NQ to 2 years of PQE
- Have a good academic background including a 2:1 degree and strong LPC grade
- Be able to show recent and relevant experience handling a similar caseload of high-value clinical negligence and personal injury matters
The firm is a 1st Tier recommended which is a clear indicator of the quality of the work and the staff in this team.
You will be working with leading individuals in this field in a firm that is particularly strong for training and progressing its staff. The firm has expanded significantly in recent times and there are clear progression opportunities for the successful applicant.
For more information on this clinical negligence & personal injury solicitor opportunity in London, get your CV through today for immediate consideration!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.