My large, international client based in London has a requirement to bring onboard an ambitious corporate services and fund administrator to administer a varied portfolio of corporate and fund clients.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- administer a portfolio of clients
- assist with bank statement reconciliations and filing process
- arrange payment of invoices
- prepare minutes and meeting packs
- assist in the preparation of new business take on packs
- maintain funding records
- ensure statutory records are kept updated.
As such, this role would be suitable for a corporate services and fund administrator who:
- has some prior funds, company secretarial or company administration experience
- has an understanding of UK Company Law
- may have started or is keen to start the ICSA examinations.
Please get in touch ASAP to avoid missing out on this role based in London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.