My client is looking to recruit a talented personal injury legal secretary to join our expanding firm in Greater Manchester.
This Legal 200 law firm specialises in personal injury and is looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their busy personal injury department in Greater Manchester.
As a personal injury legal secretary, your duties will include:
- Working in a pool of legal secretaries in a defined work stream of either road traffic accidents, employers’ liability, public liability or clinical negligence, covering work for a number of solicitors and legal executives in this very busy law firm.
- Preparing correspondence and documents including pleadings and court bundles to be sent out either by post or via email.
- Take and make calls to clients and others in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards of client care.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and liaise with lawyers, clients, Counsel and others.
- Provide help and support to other secretaries and the administration team as required.
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documentation and information is maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
You will have legal secretarial experience preferably in a personal injury environment.
You will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and a strong command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar. An audio typing speed of 65+ wpm is a distinct advantage.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.