An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal cashier to join a well respected international full-service law firm in Liverpool City Centre.
You will be working specifically on the office receipt side of the accounts and will work within a team of five legal cashiers under the supervision of the senior office cashier.
You will be required to have previous legal cashier experience and have extensive knowledge on the office receipt side, be familiar with online banking systems and be accurate with the input of data into various software systems.
- Monitoring of the credits received directly into the office bank accounts including GBP EURO, USD and HKD.
- Identification and appropriate allocation of bills/nominal receipts and posting to the PMS system in accordance with SAR. Ensuring the payer complies with firm policy in respect of money laundering and risk procedures.
- Timely collection of office cheques, banking for bill receipts and posting to the PMS system.
- Ensuring payment of disbursements directly upon receipt of payment of our bills and applying funds correctly on unpaid and anticipated disbursements in accordance with SAR.
- Prompt update of unallocated receipts on the office bank reconciliation and punctual notification of the Revenue Control Team. Informing bank on rejection of funds when required.
- Handling payment for clients using the credit card facility ensuring details are dealt with confidentially in line with firm policy and GDPR.
- Informing internal stakeholders of any anomalies on receipts and dealing with any reallocations.
- Dealing with queries on receipts.
- Posting of rechargeable disbursements.
- Ensuring all documents are filed correctly and archived.
- Flexibility to provide cover on other office cashiering functions when required.
For more information on this legal cashier role in Liverpool please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.