A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior legal cashier with supervisory experience to join a leading international full-service law firm based in its Liverpool city centre office.
You will be required to have previous experience supervising in a cashiering role and be fully compliant with the SAR rules.
You will be working within a team of five legal cashiers and will report directly to the chief cashier providing local supervisory support to the Cashier Team in Liverpool, dealing with office transactions and ensuring that all office cashiering tasks are delivered to a high standard within applicable deadlines.
The firm is offering a competitive salary plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Managing the teams workload and providing guidance and cover to ensure all the office cashiering functions are dealt with by the team.
- Routine liaison with the chief cashier to support quality control for office cashiering.
- Monitor and assist with day to day transactions on the firm's office bank accounts, in accordance with challenging internal and external deadlines.
- Review/edit and authorisation of expense claim submissions in Chrome River ensuring claims are in compliance with firm policy.
- Weekly follow up with budget holders on open approvals in Chrome River.
- Daily export of expenses from Chrome River into the PMS system and posting.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the firm's expenses policy, budget codes and approvers on the Chrome River system.
- Providing appropriate reporting on Chrome River Expense for data reconciliations.
- Managing the Chrome River inbox and address queries promptly and accurately.
- Preparation of the weekly expense payment runs via BACS.
- Handling posting of the firm's credit card payments and reconciling the statement with timely payment of the account.
- Entering/releasing payments on the firm's online banking systems.
- Managing set up and maintenance of all document archiving.
For more information on this senior legal cashier role please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.