Corporate Commercial Solicitor.
Our client is a Legal 500 firm with offices in Thames Valley, London and the South West.
The firm is seeking a corporate commercial solicitor to assist the current team on a range of commercial projects transactions based in the Reading office.
The position offers the opportunity to work on a broad variety of corporate matters including M&A and general corporate advisory, private equity and public company transactions.
Your primary duties will include:
- Handling corporate and commercial matters for both public and private sector client bases.
- These will include large IT projects, outsourcing and public procurements in the health and local government sector.
- Corporate transactional work together with the responsibility for the progress of assignments through to completion.
- The negotiation with the client of agreed terms at the outset, the billings and its subsequent conclusion.
- Good project management and drafting skills.
- Typical transactions include purchase/sale ranging from small sub-£5 million up to very large £100 million.
You will be working in a team of 1 partner, a solicitor and a trainee. The work will be project based but will also include a range of general commercial work.
Candidates with corporate and commercial experience will be considered. It would be ideal if you were working for a recognised firm in the region. This is a Chambers listed firm and offers excellent career progression.
The salary range is from £50,000 to £70,000.
To apply for this corporate commercial solicitor role based in Reading, please send an updated CV to Gayle Woolf. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.