Commercial Litigation Paralegal or Legal Executive.
This high calibre, large Legal 500 firm is recruiting into their dispute resolution team in Exeter.
This is an ideal opportunity to join this large firm and work alongside a respected and trusted partner.
This vacancy will suit commercial litigation paralegals or part/newly qualified legal executive.
This role will be broad and you will advise on very interesting, complex and often high-value commercial disputes. Your work will be broad, yet focused around the aerospace, insurance, manufacturing and technology sectors.
Your client base will include large corporates, registered providers, insurers, airports/airlines, manufacturers, energy providers and high net worth individuals/entrepreneurs.
With the nature of this role, you will handle both domestic and international/cross-jurisdictional disputes including work across the UK, Europe, Canada and more!
In particular, you will:
- Assist the team on matters both in writing and by telephone
- Assist the team negotiating settlements with opposing parties and advising clients on this subject
- Drafting court proceedings, witness statements and affidavits
- Preparing trial bundles
- Progressing cases to trial, complying with court directions such as disclosure and instructing counsel
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Active participation in marketing initiatives
- Participating in firm-wide, office and departmental training sessions
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures.
You will have proven experience giving a first class service to all clients you liaise with.
To apply for this role, you should have at least one years' prior experience from another law firm working in a commercial litigation department. Commercial litigation experience is essential.
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary up to £35k and will be encouraged to develop your experience through the various development plans and options on offer.
Click on apply now to send your CV through for consideration regarding this commercial litigation paralegal or legal executive role based in Exeter.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.