Residential Conveyancing Assistant.
This Manchester city based law firm has an exciting opportunity for a ambitious residential conveyancing assistant to join their Residential Property Department, to work closely together on a residential conveyancing caseload. You should already have some conveyancing experience and should be looking for that next step in your career.
In this role, you will benefit from working with a very experienced Head of Department on a full residential property caseload of both sales and purchases.
As the residential conveyancing assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with a range of conveyancing matters including (but are being limited to):
- Undertaking varied caseload work. This will include residential freehold and leasehold sales and lease extensions.
- Covering the entire process from sending out the draft documents to the post completion formalities.
- Drafting and dictating correspondence.
- Processing Notices of Transfer and Charge and Licences to Assign, Deeds of Covenant, Deeds of Variation, and other miscellaneous deeds.
- Providing advice on title issues.
- Assisting with colleagues caseloads when required.
In return, you will expect a competitive salary plus the opportunity to join established and reputable law firm.
If you could be interested then please click on apply now to send your CV through for consideration or please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal for an informal and confidential discussion. 0117 9000 888.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.