Part Time Legal Receptionist.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Legal Receptionist, based in South Manchester to join an outstanding law firm on a part-time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join the firm, and to provide front of house support and services to all clients and visitors. Your key duties in this receptionist position will include setting up and clearing meeting rooms, providing refreshments, and setting up equipment, liaising with clients, and handling incoming calls.
Duties to include:
- Stocktake, check and order company stationery
- Control the use of office meeting rooms
- Maintaining an open mind and flexible attitude towards the on-going development of the business needs
- Providing an excellent level of client care over the phone and to visitors
- Providing a confident and helpful service to walk-in clients and visitors
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being confident, accurate and professional in their telephone manner
- Having a good knowledge of how the company operates along with the roles of different departments
- Being able to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Maintaining effective management of visitor records and passes
In order to be considered for this receptionist position based in South Manchester, you must have at least 12 month's experience working as a receptionist, and ideally within a legal environment (although not essential), and have excellent communication, and organisational skills.
Competitive salary plus benefits package on offer.
If this legal receptionist position based in South Manchester sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button, or please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.