A long established and reputable firm is looking for a Legal Cashier to join their in-house accounts team. They are looking for a Legal Cashier with sound knowledge of accountancy practices and preferably a working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR).
In this role, you will be joining an established team and processing client and office accounting transactions efficiently and accurately. You will undertake daily banking functions, process bank transfers, run monthly transfers/procedures, advise on VAT administration and returns. You will also be responsible for recording revenue and ensuring the accuracy of disbursements on files, focusing on the PI Departments within the firm.
- Recording payments from TPIs, including running costs agreed
- Entering disbursements onto the system
- Checking Settlements run by Fee Earners to ensure all costs are being recovered
- Answering Ad hoc queries from Fee Earners
- Signing off on payments to be made to clients, running costs agreed where necessary
- Liaising with medical agencies for credits where possible
- Purchase Ledger management
- Ad hoc payments to suppliers
You are likely to already be in a similar Legal Cashier role, and understand SRA procedures and regulations. In return for your expertise you receive an excellent salary and benefits package.
You will work in this small and friendly team and progress internally.
For more information click on "apply now" and send your CV through for consideration, or please contact Jaye Hanyes at G2 Legal. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.