SQL Developer/Database Administrator.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SQL Development/Database Administrator to join a well-respected award-winning law firm, based in South Manchester. You will be required to have a minimum of 3 year's experience working as a Database Administrator in a SQL environment. You must have excellent T-SQL development skills with experience of developing and optimising complex queries, stored procedures, functions, and views. You must also be familiarity working in a Software Development environment using Entity Framework, C#, ASP.net, Web API.
Primarily operating as a DBA, you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the firms SQL environment and associated databases. The successful candidate will work closely with other full-stack developers; BI developers and Project Management to deliver solutions that are robust and meet business objectives.
- Working with SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2 and 2016
- Writing stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Collaborating with other developers and project managers to establish project requirements
- Undertaking daily maintenance to ensure the environment is fully optimised and robust
- Monitoring and developing ETL solutions
- Support and mentoring of Software Developers regarding SQL Server best practice
- Conducting regular security reviews and supporting the team's risk management and security frameworks
For more information on this rare SQL Developer/Database Administrator role in Wilmslow, please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.