This market leading and specialist volume conveyancing firm in Leeds is looking to strengthen their team with a conveyancing assistant
This firm provides specialist volume conveyancing services to the leading businesses in the UK lending, estate agency and house-building industries.
The successful conveyancing assistant will provide administrative support and assistance to the team of conveyancing fee earners in order to enable them to process a high volume caseload of sale and purchase transactions.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide admin assistance to fee earners who are managing a caseload of approx 150 live files a month
- Liaise with the client and introducer
- Apply for searches
- Obtain completed property information forms
- Deal with third-party correspondence
- Admin tasks involved in a sale and purchase transaction
- Prepare Contracts and other documents
- Check ID
- Telephone duties
- Ensure there are no balances or debits on accounts
It is essential that you have 12 months experience and the ability to process tasks in a volume caseload and to working in a high volume environment.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply via the link for this Conveyancing Assistant vacancy in Leeds.
For further information, please contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.