After working on several vacancies for this Leicester-based law firm, I have just been instructed on a brand new legal cashier opportunity.
It is a multi-service firm including areas such as commercial property, personal injury, conveyancing and private client.
As a legal cashier, you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing bank reconciliations, cash receipts and bank transfers
- Dealing with Legal Aid Agency receipts, recoupments and statements
- Petty cash
- Client invoicing
- VAT returns
- Ensuring compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Producing monthly and annual reports
Please consider the following when making your application:
- You must have at least 12 months' experience working in an accounts/finance department within a law firm
- Vacancies will be closed early if a high volume of applications are received, so it is recommended to apply as soon as possible
Apply now, or for further information regarding this legal cashier role based in Leicester, contact Nina Gibbs. 0121 609 1069.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.