Personal Injury Trauma Paralegal.
I am currently recruiting a personal injury paralegal to specialise in trauma cases, on behalf of a highly reputable Yorkshire firm at their Pontefract office.
Knowledge of personal injury trauma cases is required.
The primary role of the personal injury trauma paralegal is to provide direct support to their principals to enable the principals to operate at optimum efficiency.
The successful personal injury trauma paralegal will work on the full spectrum of personal injury cases to include RTA, EL and PL.
Duties will include:
- Attendance with clients and others in order to take statements, obtain information, make appointments and complete relevant forms.
- Liaise between clients and experts, clients and supervisors and with the defendant and other parties as requested.
- Dealing with client queries and reporting to the appropriate fee earner.
- Preparing standard legal forms.
- Preparing and filing court documents.
- Fixing dates for court hearings and liaising with counsel and court to find mutually convenient dates.
- Arranging conferences with counsel and liaising with client, solicitor, barrister and experts.
- Preparation of bills and/or liaise with costs draftsman.
- Reviewing and archiving files.
- Liaise with BTE and ATE providers as necessary.
- Carry out benefit queries and deal with call queries.
- To undertake other duties such as researching law, searching old files, obtaining documents, transporting clients, running errands and supporting fee earners as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Pontefract based firm who offer genuine progression opportunities.
Please apply via the link.
Contact Rachael Atherton for further information. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.