Finance Systems Analyst.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced finance systems analyst to join a leading international, full service law firm based in Liverpool city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading law firm who offer competitive salary banding, fantastic benefits package and great career progression.
As part of a financial systems support team, this role will assist in the day to day maintenance of the finance systems, both locally and across jurisdictions support by the UK team.
The role will also provide support and query resolution to the users of these systems. This role has the opportunity to get involved with firm initiatives such as reporting, analysis and also project work implementing new applications.
Experience using a complex practice management system and a time recording system, knowledge of legal billing and associated Solicitors Regulation Authority rules and working knowledge of SQL queries (experience of using the Aderant database will be an advantage)
- Client and matter data analysis and housekeeping
- 2nd line Billing support
- 2nd Line Time recording support
- Systems support and trouble shooting
- Overseas offices systems support
- Business process review
- New application review and implementation
- Supporting the Finance Systems Manager
- Project work
- Ebilling support
- Development of alerts
- Standardisation of SQL queries and reports
- Security management
- Application testing
- Creation and amendment of tables / columns in the database
- Reviewing scheduled tasks
- Training users
- Workflow configuration, administration and troubleshooting
- Second line support to systems queries via the helpdesk
For more information on this finance systems analyst role in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.