Legal Business Development Team Manager.
A brand new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Team Manager to join a leading international full-service law firm, based in Liverpool city centre. You will be required to have operational management and line management experience in a manager or team lead role, with excellent people management and leadership skills.
The role of the Business Development, Marketing & Communications Team Manager is to position the business as a world-class global law firm through the delivery of commercial, insightful and creative BD, marketing and communications support.
The Manager will play an instrumental role in managing a quality service, to include operational business development, CRM activity, digital communications, creative design, and marketing systems. This role is well suited to someone who is keen to be involved in managing a wide range of marketing activities.
- Providing overall team leadership support, integrating, motivating and tightly organising the team, and having overall responsibility for the delivery of a quality service
- Providing 'hands-on' Business Development, marketing and communications support, as required on strategic projects working alongside team members
- To play an active role in management forums, representing Business Development, Marketing and Communications, and updating/drawing in others input where necessary
- Monitoring workflow, utilisation and performance levels, time management, absences, and holiday cover across teams
- Ensuring the high performance of team members by developing individuals to maximise their potential, managing local training needs, setting appropriate goals and objectives, carrying out performance reviews, and undertaking formal management procedures, where necessary
- Building relationships with Business Development, Marketing and Communications colleagues to ensure a high quality service and act as a liaison point
You will be required to be flexible with regard to work location and working hours. Flexibility is required to visit the London office/other offices for special projects and meetings.
For more information on this exciting Legal Business Development Team Manager role in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.