IT Systems Manager.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT systems manager to join a well-respected international, full service law firm in their Liverpool city centre office.
You will be required to have at least 5 years' experience working in an applications management role or equivalent, a strong understanding of SQL Server technologies (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI) and experience of custom integrations and working with application web services SOAP/RESTapi.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
You will be required to provide technical leadership and line management of the growing Business Systems Team in the firms Liverpool office. You will be responsible for providing 3rd line support for key systems, integration, reporting and workflow.
This IT systems manager role will manage and develop a growing business systems function supporting line of business applications, creating data integrations and assisting in project work to implement, configure and customise new and existing systems.
- Manage and develop a multi-discipline Business Systems team, initially 6, but expected to grow.
- Develop workflow based process improvements both within existing applications and via Intapp Open/Flow.
- Develop custom integrations, working with technology vendors to adapt and configure business processes to enable change.
- Manage a team of technical staff aligned to various business applications providing 3rd line support, administration and project work.
- Develop specific reports utilising SSRS and Power BI.
- Administration of Contract Express, DocuSign, HighQ and other specific tools.
- Light touch database administration and configuration management via SQL Server technologies.
For more information on this rare IT systems manager role based in the heart of Liverpool city centre please call Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.