An excellent opportunity has arisen for a conveyancing paralegal to join a well respected and award-winning multi-service law firm based in Bedford.
There is now an opportunity for a career minded and ambitious residential conveyancing paralegal to join their Residential Conveyancing department.
You will have the opportunity to assist with high-quality residential property work and will benefit from extensive mentoring and training throughout.
Duties will include opening new files, drafting documents, assisting with transactions, dealing with clients, obtaining and checking Land Registry documents, dealing with SDLT forms and general administrative support.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Preferably previous work experience as a conveyancing assistant/secretary
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Advanced computer literacy (word, excel, outlook)
- Working knowledge of case management software
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic understanding of the conveyancing process
This is an exciting position within a full service, award winning law firm offering a competitive salary and excellent progression prospects.
For further information on this conveyancing paralegal role based in Bedford, feel free to make an immediate application, or call Christopher Jeeves at G2 Legal for a confidential conversation.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Christopher Jeeves at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.