Private Client Solicitor.
This prestigious and fast growing law firm based in York is looking for a 2-5 years' PQE private client solicitor. So if you're looking for a new job opportunity that can offer you more responsibilities and genuine progression plans then this role is for you.
You will be joining a busy Private Client Department that specialises in: wills, LPAs, estates, trusts and tax advice with some members of the team, focusing on charity law and contentious probate.
- Handle a varied caseload to include: LPAs, wills, administration of estates, trusts and tax
- Ensure that all business targets are met
- Take an active role in the development of the firm by business development and generating new clients
To be successful in this position:
- 2-5 years' PQE
- Be highly knowledgeable in all private client areas
- Have the ability to manage your own caseload in order to meet deadlines
- Experience with business development and attending networking events
This is a great chance to join a team where career progression is achievable and the work is of a high quality.
So you if you are private client solicitor looking for a great opportunity in York then get in apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.