Family Legal Secretary
This vacancy proves to be a brilliant opportunity for a legal secretary to develop their career in a highly respected and fast growing law firm in York.
Due to the continuous growth of this law firm, this opportunity offers the chance for you to work in a brand new office space equipped with everything you need to be successful in the job and enjoy going to work.
You will be responsible for:
- Audio typing all correspondence and documents
- Amend and format all complex documents
- Attend to, and liaise with clients both in person and over the phone providing assistance to the best of your ability
- Diary management for the fee earners, photocopying and filing along with open files on case management system
- Provide support to other secretaries and ad hoc secretarial duties to other fee earners.
To be successful in the position you will:
- Previous legal secretary experience in a family department (essential)
- A good understanding of family law and mediation matters
- Experienced in audio and copy typing (advantageous)
- Have the ability of work on your own initiative and priorities your workload
If you are an experienced family legal secretary interested in moving to a leading York based law firm then simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.