Family Care Paralegal.
This York based law firm is seeking an experienced paralegal to join its Family Care department to work alongside and assist the senior associate due to expansion.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support and assist in the provision of an efficient, personal and professional service at all times.
This family care paralegal position is ideally a full-time opportunity, however legal professionals looking for part-time (4 days) will be also be considered. It is a great opportunity for a paralegal looking to gain fantastic invaluable experience within family law.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the senior associate with their caseload
- Preparing all client correspondence
- To assist with billing and achieve agreed levels of time-recording
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A law degree or similar experience
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally Family Law
- Knowledge of case management systems, ideally Proclaim
- Experience working towards time recording targets
This multi-sited law firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes 25 days holiday a year, a health cash plan and a company pension scheme, fantastic staff discounts, plus more.
If you feel you have the experience to be successful in this York based family care paralegal role and wish to apply, follow the link.
Alternatively, get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.