Commercial Property Paralegal.
This North Yorkshire based law firm is seeking an experienced paralegal to join its Commercial Property department and work alongside the managing director in its York office.
You will be joining a team that consists of 4 solicitors, 2 paralegals and 1 administrator. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team and assist in the provision of an efficient, personal and professional service at all times.
This commercial property paralegal position is a full-time opportunity. It is ideal for a legal professional looking to gain fantastic invaluable experience within commercial property.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Assist the managing director on their caseload of commercial property matters
- Supporting legal advisers within the team
- Prepare all client correspondence
- To assist with billing and achieve agreed levels of time-recording
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A law degree or similar experience
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally commercial property
- Knowledge of case management systems, ideally Proclaim
- Experience working towards time recording targets
This multi-sited law firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes 25 days holiday a year, a health cash plan and a company pension scheme, fantastic staff discounts, plus more.
If you feel you have the experience to be successful in this York based commercial property paralegal role and wish to apply, follow the link.
Alternatively, get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.