New Claims Legal Assistant.
Are you seeking a new opportunity to expand your legal experience within a reputable Personal Injury Department? Or perhaps you’re a legal secretary looking for a new direction?
My client is a well-known Personal Injury Specialist in south Manchester specialising in road traffic accidents, slips, trips and falls and industrial disease. They are a very personable and close-knit practice and they really value their employees.
Due to expansion they are looking for a New Claims Legal Assistant to join their practice and assistant the department.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience assisting on personal injury matters
- At least six months’ experience working within a personal injury environment
- Experience drafting court documents including witness statements, legal documents and reviewing medical records
- Excellent communication skills
- Handling incoming calls
- Inputting data into Proclaim to set up the case
- Conducting relevant searches with the DVLA, ELTO and MIB
- Submitting the claims via the MOJ portal or Letter of Claim
This Didsbury-based role would also be suited to a legal secretary who is keen to get stuck in and wants to come away from the traditional secretarial duties. As a New Claims Legal Assistant, you will have the ability to work as part of a team and as an individual.
This is an excellent opportunity to assist on good quality work with genuine progression for the right individual.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.