A top tier Manchester City Centre defendant insurance law firm are currently looking to recruit a law graduate (LLB/LPC/GDL) to join at entry level. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within their volume motor team, you will be assisting the solicitors within the team with general legal administration support.
The firm offers long term progression and you would expect to move into a paralegal level position.
- CRU – registering/updating
- Drafting AOS & filing and serving
- Filing & serving court documents
- Diarising court orders
- Booking counsel
- Briefs to counsel - Stage 3 (preparing and bundling)
- Briefs to counsel – conferences (preparing and bundling)
- Running settlement & requesting payments
- Cheque escalation (SLA) and sending out cheques
- Chaser telephone calls (general)
- Chaser telephone calls (stayed claim procedure)
- Schedules of costs for trial
- Review medical records / prepare chronologies
- Payments into court
For more information of this rare opportunity please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.