Credit Hire Team Manager.
Due to strategic growth plans at this well run, specialist personal injury law firm based in Northwich, an opportunity has arisen for a credit hire team manager to join the practice.
This is your opportunity to join a well-established Cheshire-based law firm whose clients include some of the most recognizable policyholder brands across the UK. They specialise in handling an array of RTA and credit hire claims.
As the Credit Hire Manager, you will motivate, coach and develop the team to improve performance. It is essential that you have standalone experience in dealing with and managing a team through complex credit hire matters.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Ensure fee earners manage cases in a manner which complies with the Solicitors Regulatory Authority to the client in terms of communications and updates
- Provide advice and guidance to fee earners on the merits of the cases making sound decisions on risks and liability
- Carry out file audits through POCs and Hearing reviews to measure individual and business performance
- Work collaboratively with management peers to drive improvements in service, process, performance, employee engagement and client satisfaction
- Assist with induction, training of new and existing colleagues where appropriate
- Develop technical capabilities of management peers and colleagues to deliver operational excellence
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of court proceedings, litigation processes and a thorough understanding of technical arguments.
This Northwich-based firm has a busy and dynamic atmosphere coupled with an active social scene, and because of this, might best suit an outgoing and motivated individual.
Salary will be commensurate with previous experience. The firm is also offering a car allowance and enhanced pension, with real opportunities for development and progression.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.