A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced construction paralegal to join a leading international full-service law firm based in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
You will be required to have a degree and ideally to have completed LPC. You must also have experience of working within a commercial law firm.
The role requires you to have both a methodical and logical approach to work, and to also demonstrate good organisational skills.
The firm offers a competitive salary banding and a fantastic benefits package, along with great long term training and progression.
You will be assisting partners and associates working on non-contentious construction finance transactions.
- Conditions precedent scheduling and monitoring
- Ensuring documents are filed correctly
- Completion and chasing collateral warranties
- Scheduling documents
- Assisting fee-earners with research
- Providing relevant documents to the associates and partners
- Assisting on other administrative duties as required.
For more information on this construction paralegal role in Liverpool city centre, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.