Legal Risk and Compliance Officer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal risk and compliance officer to join a leading Liverpool city centre law firm. You will be required to have an understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and general compliance issues. Experience of working within a compliance role would be an advantage, but not essential as training and support will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity which offers exposure to a wide variety of risk and compliance work. As the Legal Risk and Compliance Officer, you will have a key role in ensuring the group and its employees adhere to the relevant legal and regulatory requirements, and that everyone provides the highest standard of service.
- Assisting in the management of compliance monitoring programme, conducting periodic compliance reviews, and providing reports
- Monitoring and taking ownership of the group’s central repository of compliance queries
- Providing advice and responding to compliance queries
- Assisting in the preparation of reports
- Assisting in formulating and maintaining templates for reports and processes which relate to the tasks regularly undertaken by the Compliance team
- Undertaking conflict searches and assisting in respect of client due diligence queries
- Maintaining a single compliance tracker of all incidents, both from internal and external sources
- Monitoring incidents contained within the register and escalating any potential trends and material issues
- Assisting with putting together management information and creating slide packs for use by the various group boards and executives
- Maintaining the Compliance intranet page and Yammer groups with up to date and accurate compliance material
- Researching and preparing content for the group’s compliance pages highlighting key issues and raising awareness
- Assisting with data subject access requests
- Supporting the COLP and COFA
For more information on this rare Legal Risk and Compliance Officer opportunity in Liverpool city centre, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.