Non-Contentious IP Associate Solicitor.
My client is a rapidly growing Legal 500 firm that is looking to develop their Intellectual Property team in Birmingham. The firm covers multiple sectors including life science, technical, retail, and fashion. The firm can offer each team member a platform to develop their career further without the fear of being held back, quite simply offering a meritocracy environment.
The ethos of the firm is to understand, value and service their client's needs, which enables them to create long-standing relationships. They have a team of well experienced market-leading lawyers that have an in-depth understanding and experience within the market, which has resulted in generating the firm a very strong reputation.
Title: Non-Contentious IP Associate.
- Drafting/negotiating all types of IP transactional agreements
- Intellectual property protection strategy
- Protection and enforcement of trademarks and other registered rights in Ireland, Europe, and globally
- International re-structuring of IP rights
- Outsourcing projects, technology supply agreements and patent licences
- Confidentiality, trade secrets, advertising, eCommerce and consumer protection
- Licensing, collaboration and JV arrangements and franchising
- 2-6 years' PQE
- Strong academic background
- Experience in drafting
- IP transactional experience
- Willing to be based in Birmingham
- Experience working in a private practice law firm dealing with non-contentious IP matters
- Highly motivated and innovative with a positive attitude
- The right to work in the UK
Should you require more information regarding this Non-Contentious IP Associate Solicitor role based in Birmingham, or you would like to discuss career opportunities, contact Antony Setford. 020 7649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.