Commercial Property Solicitor.
Based in the East Riding of Yorkshire, this top 200 law firm are expanding in their Commercial Property Department. So if you are a highly experienced commercial property solicitor looking to progress to partner level or a salaried partner looking to make a change to your working environment this opportunity is for you.
To be successful you must:
- be commercially astute and remain current on key legal and business news.
- provide a professional, quality service in a timely manner and responds effectively to requests from internal and external clients.
- demonstrate the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
- proficient in analytical research and drafting skills.
- understand and adopt the firm’s values and behaviours.
The role will focus on all types of commercial property work including: development work such as overage and section 106 agreements, development agreements and providing and co-ordinating property support for corporate lead matters. There will also be a focus on business development by collaborating with the corporate division.
- Carrying out the above in a collaborative and team focused manner
- Provide support and advise to other members of the team
- Ensure that the team are carrying out the work efficiently and to high level
- Work closely with the corporate team to expand and consolidate the commercial client base in the Humberside area
- Play in a key role in the business development and expansion of this legal 500 law firm
Along with a fantastic salary and benefits package you will be provided will be joining a friendly, supportive and successful law firm that offers a brilliant work life balance.
To take advantage of this excellent commercial property opportunity get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal or simply apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.