An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced proclaim developer to join a well-respected leading law firm, based in Macclesfield.
You will ideally be a proclaim developer who is capable of understanding the needs of those less technically savvy, and adapting your approach so that their needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be working as part of a small, busy, versatile team and as such expected to undertake a wide variety of task.
As the proclaim developer you will be working on the database fields, screen design and workflows.
Duties to include:
- Building Linked Actions
- Developing workflows using Linked Actions, autoroutines and maths codes to improve efficiency of the business
- Document templates
- Creating reports
- Using advanced reporting and SQL to improve system reports for management
- Setting up import/export/auto routines
- All aspects of maintaining a Proclaim system
- IT support work to over 150 users when needed – this involves supporting Windows 7 and Microsoft Office software
You can expect a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package from birthday day off, pension, and 29 days holiday.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.